AL-ANON MEETINGS in Prince George & Area
Ask yourself, DO YOU..
- Search for hidden alcohol?
- Cancel plans because the drinker is unable to participate?
- Make excuses to cover up from problems caused by drinking?
- Have MONEY problems from behaviours caused by drinking?
- Am I afraid?
- Am I worried, losing sleep, tired, nervous or depressed?
- Do I feel embarrassed by the drinker's behaviour?
- Am I angry or frustrated at times?
Important 20 Questions Checklists:"Are you troubled by someone's drinking?"
"Did you grow up with a problem drinker?"
If you would like to contact us:Al-Anon Answering Service @ Phoenix Transition House 250-563-7305
AL-ANON MEETINGS in Prince George, BC:
- Hart Serenity AFG, IN PERSON ONLY: Mondays: 7:00pm - 8:00pm, Trinity United Church, 1445 5th Avenue (Downtown)
- Hart Courage AFG, ZOOM ONLY: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82118906592 Wednesdays: 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Mustard Seed AFG, IN PERSON ONLY: Thursdays: 7:30pm - 8:30pm, Trinity United Church, 3555 5th Ave (5th & Union)
- New Hope AFG, IN PERSON ONLY Fridays: 1:15pm - 2:30pm, 1st Baptist Church, 483 Gillett St (Accessed via side door before office)
- ALATEEN INFORMATION: Please click here for www.pgalateen.ca
*ALATEEN is for teens from 11 to 18 whose lives have been affected by someone else's drinking. It's a safe place, the right place to be. You are not the cause of anyone’s drinking or behavior. Learn effective ways to cope with problems. Share experiences, strength, and hope with each other.
AL-ANON MEETINGS in Vanderhoof, BC:
- SUSPENDED: Vanderhoof AFG, Mondays: 7:00pm - 8:00pm, Omenica Safe Home Office, Corner of Church & Columbia
Helpful Links:If travelling and want a meeting where you are going, phone 1-888-4AL-ANON (1-888-425-2666) or visit us online at:
Al-Anon Family Groups
British Columbia & Yukon Territory Area Al-Anon Family Groups